A Full-Body 8-Week
Bodyweight blast workout
Do you want to get in shape?
You don't need any special equipment, just your body weight!
8 weeks of being YOURSELF, feeling great, and getting your groove on! No equipment needed in this program as we focus on burning calories, scorching fat, and having tons of fun with you.
This High-quality video workout program is perfect for people who are looking for an exercise routine that they can do at home without having to buy expensive equipment or spend hours in the gym. It's also great for those who have limited time and space because it only requires about 15 minutes of exercise per day!
The Body Blast Workout Program includes over 8 gigabytes of high-quality content and instructional videos
Hundreds of dollars worth of content with a price tag under $50! Written instructions with images, and 48 exercise instructional videos. There is also an accompanying workout calendar so you know what exercises to do each day! We provide all the information needed to successfully complete this program.
Get it now before our offer expires!
It's hard to find the time, let alone money, to work out at a gym these days. But you don't need any equipment! Bodyweight training is perfect for those on the go and with limited space. It can be done in your home or hotel room - even while traveling.
Bodyweight blast workouts are designed for beginner and intermediate fitness levels.
|They use your body as the equipment, making it perfect for those living at home or on the go! The program focuses on all of the training aspects with each day having a different focus - strength, endurance, power agility balance, and mobility. With extra core exercise days added in to help blast fat.|
There has never been more demand for workout routines that one can do at home without any special equipment.
Young and Old Fitness has put together a high-quality body blast workout program for you
WHY SHOULD YOU USE OUR PREMIUM VIDEO FITNESS COURSE?
- "This program gives you a total of 60 days worth of workouts. That's more than enough to stay in shape and keep your metabolism working overtime."
- Bodyweight training provides an excellent alternative for those who have physical limitations or injuries that would make it difficult to use weights, machines, or other equipment.
- This is an excellent program to use for those on a budget and/or who lack access to weights.
- Bodyweight training is also an easy way to maintain muscle and fitness when you don't have the time or energy to spend working out in a formal gym setting.
- The best thing about bodyweight training? You can do it anywhere, anytime - even while traveling!
- Bodyweight blast routines are a fun way to stay fit without going to the gym, and they a delight to do with a partner or friend!
- Bodyweight training is an excellent way for people of all ages and fitness levels, whether they have a physical disability or not, to get in shape by performing challenging exercises using their own body weight as resistance.
- Works the complete and full body... arms, legs, upper and lower back, etc. The program also makes use of alternate strength and cardio days using appropriate reps and sets, as well as push and pull routines.
BODY BLAST BODYWEIGHT WORKOUT
There has never been more demand for workout routines that one can do at home without any special equipment. Young and Old Fitness has put together a high-quality body blast workout program for you featuring:
- Made by professional coaches with years of experience
- OVER 8 Gigabytes of High-Quality Content & Body Blast Instructional Videos!
- Hundreds of dollars worth of content for only $49.99
- Written workout instructions with images
- Hours of workout videos
- 48 exercise instruction videos
- Workout calendar for your Body Blast regime
Body Blast Program details:
Program goal - to burn calories & blast fat with no equipment - well … using your BODY as your equipment!
Primarily geared to beginner & intermediate fitness levels .. however, all fitness levels will enjoy this workout. - intensification & modifications are offered throughout.
Designed for clients with no equipment.
Designed for limited space - perfect for home or travel workouts
The program focuses on all training aspects, with each day a different focus - strength, endurance, power, agility, balance & mobility. With extra core & cardio core days for added fat-blasting!
2 phases in this program - 1 month each. Blast & Double blast!
4 workouts a week through month one, then upping the challenge in the next month to 5 workouts a week with optional doubles.
- 8 follow along workout videos. These are complete workouts, approx 30 minutes each, with warm-up and cool-downs included.
- 7 Workout ‘summary’ videos that show the moves of the workout, in a much more condensed way. Share these short videos with customers, or use them in your marketing as ‘teasers’. There are summary videos for each of the workouts, except Mobility.
- 7 How-To documents for each of the workouts (except Mobility) with images and written explanations on all the exercises.
- 8-week calendar (this is a suggested calendar and can be modified to your needs)
- Tracking sheets - This program is all about progression! These tracking sheets are recommended to provide a means to help see your progression. These can be edited or modified to suit your needs.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE OUR PREMIUM ONLINE FITNESS COURSE?
ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE, PLEASE EMAIL US: SUPPORT@YOUNGANDOLDFITNESS.COM
– WHEN DO I GET ACCESS TO MY PRODUCT?
— The link with the product templates will be sent to your email inbox right after the purchase.
HOW LONG CAN I ACCESS MY PRODUCT?
For the rest of your life!
IS THERE A “MUST-HAVE” EXPENSIVE UPSELL IF I ORDER THIS?
No, this is not the way we do business. You’ll get a fully independent product that does not need any “extra features or products”.
You are responsible for exercising within your limits and assume all risks of injury to your person or property. To the extent permitted by law, OnlineFitness-Pro.com, Ro Little Fitness, Ronit (Ro) Little and its affiliate disclaim any and all liability in connection with the exercises in online videos and any instructions or advice provided.
Consult your medical professional before attempting the exercises in the videos and follow his or her advice.
Do not attempt the exercises in the videos if you have a history of chest pain, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, joint, or spinal (back or neck) problems or injury. If you feel you are exercising beyond your current abilities, or if you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness, or nausea, you should discontinue exercising immediately.